Saturday 3 May 2008

The Story of Stuff



Some of you will no doubt already have seen this entertaining and thought provoking film called The Story of Stuff but if you haven’t, nip over there now and take a look. It’ll only take up about 20 minutes of your time but I can practically guarantee that it’ll give you something to think about.

The Story of Stuff

I thought I was reasonably clued up about ‘stuff’, but seeing things presented this way definitely gave me food for thought.

Sharon

~~+~~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Lala!! said...

Hi....thanks I had not seen this & am glad I have. Loads to think about there!

Hope you are doing OK? Chris

Anonymous said...

Another cracker Sharon Thank you. I have over the last few years lost a lot of enthusiasm for the right path. It seemed in the seventies that the Western world might actually heed the truth, but then everyone started driving 4x4s and buying everything in sight and I felt swamped. This post, and a big argument with my ghreener then green man, has refired the cylinders! Ta! I am letting everyone I know have the link!

Lala!! said...

Hi!

Hope you are doing OK?

There is a blog award E is for Excellent waiting for you on PeggyPeg!

Please pass it on to 10 more if you can!