Sunday 7 December 2008

Home Again


Well I'm home but I have a terrible cold so really don't feel like blogging.

I'm tucked up under my duvet and that's where I shall stay until I'm feeling better. I can't complain though, it was worse for LM as she caught this while we were away and spent most of the holiday feeling miserable.

Malta was lovely though and I'll definitely got back again one day, although I'd probably choose to stay on Gozo. More about that another day though.

Thanks to my guests who took the trouble to write a post each while I was away. Your efforts were truly appreciated.

See you all soon,

Sharon J xx

~~+~~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Sorry you're not well. I too spent my holiday ill!

Jennifer said...

Welcome home. :D Nice to have you back, get well soon. Move those pickled onions to one side and get ya some Chicken soup pronto! :D


jen

Teena said...

YAY!!!! (doing a little jiggy dance) UR BACK!!!!

Sorry you dont feel well, but YOUR"E BACK!!!!

xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Being sick during vacation must be a trend. Hubby and I both got sick during our week in Arizona. I hope it's over for us now, because we are off to Central America on Saturday.

I'm glad you enjoyed Malta, even if the circumstances weren't the best.

Canadian Saver said...

Oh Sharon, hope you feel better soon!! Glad you enjoyed your trip though...

Unknown said...

Nothing quite like a holiday to bring out the germs! Sorry you are not feeling well, hope you get well soon, and good to see you back.

Gav xox

Sharon S said...

Hi there-wishing you a speedy recovery and so pleased your trip was lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon and welcome back!

I hope you are feeling much better this evening :)

Sharon J said...

Thanks for your best wishes, folks. I think I'm feeling worse today than yesterday but I'm hoping this is to peak and that it'll start getting easier tomorrow.

I'll be blogging again as soon as I feel up to it but right now I just don't have anything worthwhile to say.

Debi said...

Take it easy, Sharon. Stay under that duvet and gather your strength. xxx