Sunday 13 July 2008

A Box For ‘Toileting’ In


Richard told me about this product earlier and as it links in nicely with my previous post, I just had to share it with you.

Reading about it had me in absolute fits but it’s for real and to be honest, if I were going camping and thought I might get ‘caught short’, I’d take one with me.

Do read the whole site and study the graphics - it’s worth it if only for the laugh.

Here it is: the revolutionary Shit Box

Sharon J

~~+~~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!

In a humourous and a practical way!

Richard said...

And it's British.

Anonymous said...

Priceless!

Jack said...

Have to get one. Or two :)

J

http://finding-simplicity.blogspot.com/

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon J said...

@ Frugal Trenches. I'm definitely thinking of getting one when I eventually go camping but sitting on it will probably make me laugh so much I'll fall off it ;)

@ It is. It was designed by the bloke who owns the footwear chain 'Office'.

@ Sara. No, just £15.67 ;)

@ Jack. Could be useful should you decide to go on a drunken escapade again ;)